Belmont Long Term Care Facility is a 128 bed long term care home, located in the City of Belleville. The Home was born from an amalgamation of Belcrest Nursing Home and Montgomery Lodge on July 15, 2003. Belcrest Nursing Home’s history dates back to 1943 and Montgomery Lodge’s history dates back to 1968. The intent of the original owners for both facilities was to create a “home-like atmosphere”.belmont long term care facility
The owner, David Clegg, strives to ensure we provide a place where our residents feel at home and where caring and compassion come first.
We provide a variety of professional and support services in order to meet the varying and complex needs of our residents. We provide 24/7 nursing care, access to a Registered Dietitian, Physician, and Physiotherapist. In addition, we offer full meal service, housekeeping, laundry, and activity services to all of our residents.
The central purpose and role of Belmont Long Term Care Facility is:
To make a positive difference in the lives of our residents, employees, families, volunteers, and students by providing optimum quality of life through compassionate care for our residents, support and peace of mind for family and meaningful employment for our staff in a home-like environment.
Belmont’s vision is:To be the recognized long term care leader of resident and family-centered care in the Belleville area, in an environment which is considered a caring place to call your home.
You Deserve The Very Best in Assisted Living
Belmont Long Term Care Facility recognizes that each resident must be given the opportunity to realize their individual potential quality of life, and the right to receive the highest standard of care. This is accomplished by
- Respecting the dignity, individuality, and worth of each person.
- Ensuring the cultural, physical, psychological, emotional, and spiritual needs of each resident are met.
- Providing the best holistic, individualized care, with the available funds and resources.
- Protecting the rights and addressing the needs of each resident.
- Providing friendly, compassionate care from professional, competent employees, physicians, and community partners.
- Providing a safe, secure, clean, and comfortable environment.
- Increasing resident/family satisfaction, improving the use of resources, and maintaining positive staff morale.
- Providing a voice for change through active promotion of our vision, and through the present and future needs of our residents.
- Encouraging partnerships with residents, family members, staff, and community stakeholders.
- Encouraging staff development and knowledge-base through a variety of educational opportunities, committee involvement opportunities, and individual skills assessments.